Friday 25 May 2012

Any excuse.

I suffer from, what my husband calls, creative avoidance.Its when you find ANY excuse to avoid doing what you're supposed to be doing and indulge in all things which make you feel good.
So,I make notes 
or catch up on my diary 
or plan new borders for my garden... 
and thats where I'm under 'starters' orders.

The finishing line is my local garden centre and I'm chomping at the bit to race off and start choosing the plants for my scheme. 


There is a fabulous range of plants on offer outside but the interior can be equally tempting.


Whoever does their styling has lots of imaginative ideas which result in quirky displays.
















So,you see,I find 'creative avoidance' quite a 
beneficial affliction to suffer from.
Enjoy this WONDERFUL weather!
xxx


  


  

6 comments:

greenthumb said...

Your garden centre have a lot to offer lots of nice looking stuff. Have a great weekend.

The Cloth Shed said...

That is a Garden Centre? Wish ours were as inventive as that!
Love the full bath idea...
Hope you are enjoying this glorious weather.
Julie x

Red Rose Alley said...

This is a charming post. All the flowers and plants are so pretty at your nearby garden center. I love the decorated hutch. It's so unique, and there is an assortment of different tea cups. I think I would stay in there for awhile. I think it's great that they have a few gifts as well as flowers and such.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Pingere said...

Hi Joasia,
Ah I recognise this one! My husband refuses to come here with me anymore which is probably just as well!
Hope you are well too and enjoying this lovely sunshine.
Essie x

koralee said...

What a beautiful shop and such a lovely way of displaying! Love the bathtub filled with soaps.
Your blog is a delight!

galant said...

What a wonderful place!
Margaret P